[Gluster-devel] how to use libgfapi with non-root user

From: Gong XiaoHui
Subject: [Gluster-devel] how to use libgfapi with non-root user
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2014 17:03:55 +0800

Hi

   This is a programmer from china, now I have a problem with libgfapi(V3.4.2). My application run as non-root user uses a api called glfs_init, but it return -1.

From the internet I find a solution, add” option rpc-auth-allow-insecure on” into the vol file on my gluster system, then the glfs_init return 1, it does’t work ok either.

I need some help to resolve this problem, expect your reply. Thank you very much.

产品及时服务:请在Wind资讯终端上按F1键或致电客服专线400-820-Wind(9463)
宫晓辉

技术X1

上海万得信息技术股份有限公司(Wind资讯)
Shanghai Wind Information Co., Ltd.

上海市浦东新区福山路33号建工大厦9 200120
9/F Jian Gong Mansion,33 Fushan Road, Pudong New Area,
Shanghai, P.R.C. 200120
Tel: (0086 21)6888 2280*8331
Fax: (0086 21)6888 2281
Email: address@hidden