[Gluster-devel] Failover and split-brain

From: 邓尧
Subject: [Gluster-devel] Failover and split-brain
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2014 11:02:29 +0800

Hi, all
I'm new to gluster, and still trying to figure out whether it's suitable for my project. Gluster has built-in failover support, which is very great, but after reading the user manual, I found that the split-brain problem, one of the most difficult problems of HA design, wasn't mentioned at all.
Does gluster have such problem during failover ? If does, how to avoid data corruption ?

BTW, please CC to me, as I'm not on the list.

Thanks
Yao