Re: [Gluster-devel] Question on choosing source of replica to heal with

From: Zhang Huan
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] Question on choosing source of replica to heal with AFR
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2014 09:58:55 +0800

Hello Ravi,

Thanks for your reply.

Sorry that I have a typo in my mail. It should by "underlying corruption" instead of "underlying correction".

I guess the logic of eliminating zero byte files from all innocent nodes is working for preventing underlying corruption to propagate to other brick. Asked in another way, if the underlying brick finds some file is corrupted, anything it could do to tell glusterfs to fix it?

Zhang Huan