Re: [Gluster-devel] [Gluster-users] RFC: Gluster bundles for 3.5

From: Justin Clift
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] [Gluster-users] RFC: Gluster bundles for 3.5
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2014 22:57:24 +0000

On 10/03/2014, at 9:25 PM, James wrote:
<snip>
> I would also nominate libgfapi-python [1] and glupy [2].

Both of these are already part of the main Gluster 3.5 release.

The Glupy code is a bit broken at the moment, just waiting
for this review to be finished for master + backported to 3.5:

  http://review.gluster.org/#/c/6979/

It's failing the glupy.t regression test on build.gluster.org,
which makes no sense to me as it passes perfectly when tested
locally.  Am about to test again on CentOS 6.3 GA to see if
that shows the problem up...  Very frustrating. :(

+ Justin

<snip>

--
Open Source and Standards @ Red Hat