Re: [Gluster-devel] Follow: GSoC Proposal for a RESTful/JSON API and ser

From: RJ Nowling
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] Follow: GSoC Proposal for a RESTful/JSON API and server for GlusterFS similar to WebHDFS
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2014 10:51:33 -0400

Justin, thanks for the heads up.  I agree that ti would be best to use the same frameworks / libraries.  I'll look into Aravinda's work.  I'll try to get in touch with Aravinda, too.

Thiago, it's great that you've working on python bindings!  That makes my project much easier.  :)  It'll also be good to look at the Gluster backend for Swift.

I've edited the proposal based on comments from Jay. I don't want to clog everyone's inboxes again, so if anyone wants to see it, I can send it to you.

Thank you again for your enthusiasm and support!