[Gluster-devel] Announcing: Data Liberate, a Storage Hackathon and Mixer

From: John Mark Walker
Subject: [Gluster-devel] Announcing: Data Liberate, a Storage Hackathon and Mixer
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2014 12:01:37 -0400 (EDT)

Greetings,

Red Hat Storage is sponsoring Data Liberate: a Storage Hackathon and Mixer in
San Francisco on Sunday, April 13. Would be great to get general participation
from people in the area, as well as some hacking on big data, cloud and
virtualization management integration.

RSVP at http://dataliberate.eventbrite.com/

If you're interested in sponsoring, contact me off-list.

Hack all day, stay for the prizes and party!

Modern cloud workloads demand storage services that are easily consumable and
available to a variety of platforms. We need to liberate our data from the
shackles of the big, dumb (proprietary) storage box and move it into the 21st
century. So come one, come all storage, cloud and big data developers and
devops practitioners. The Data Liberate Hackathon will be a chance for
developers in disparate worlds to link their applications, infrastructure and
other code with storage services.

And did I mention fabulous prizes? And drinks?