[Gluster-devel] IO-Cache or Glupy

From: Музафаров Максим Ринатович
Subject: [Gluster-devel] IO-Cache or Glupy
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2014 11:17:50 +0000

Hello,
Where I can find some documentation about io-cache translator?
I want to test some more caching algorithms instead of LRU, but missed in structures of io-cache. Is it true, that I just need to change page->page_lru structure or any other?

Another time, I can write my own cache translator, using glupy, but I don’t know, how can I get data from file? Is it “xdata” variable or something else?

It is right, that I must edit OPEN_FOP/CBK functions and not edit READV?

signout ={
   'name': “Maxim",
}