[Gluster-devel] QEMU gfapi PPA

From: Josh Boon
Subject: [Gluster-devel] QEMU gfapi PPA
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2014 08:46:31 -0500 (CDT)

Hey folks,

I'm working on testing and releasing a qemu with gfapi support to be made available from my PPA. The target currently is qemu 2.0.0 to run on Ubuntu 14.04 with glusterfs 3.5 with potentially other targets to follow. Both are agressive but qemu 2.0.0 can be built with --enable-modules http://wiki.qemu.org/ChangeLog/Next for the storage backend which would allow for gluster upgrades without rebuilds and 14.04 is the next LTS so supporting this guy now would put us ahead of the curve for support and testing. Thoughts?

Best,
Josh