Re: [Gluster-devel] Regression tests: Should we test non-XFS too?

From: Justin Clift
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] Regression tests: Should we test non-XFS too?
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2014 06:18:03 +0100

On 06/04/2014, at 5:51 AM, Emmanuel Dreyfus wrote:
> Justin Clift <address@hidden> wrote:
>> Thoughts? :)
>
> NetBSD regression tests would test FFS.

That's a good point. :)

As an update, I've just now (about 1 hour ago) gotten
the regression tests to pass cleanly on Rackspace
without any failures.

And as soon as http://review.gluster.org/#/c/7404/
(or an equivalent) gets merged, it'll be passing
consistently. ;)

This is for master branch only so far.  3.5 definitely
wouldn't pass without some of the (mostly trivial)
fixes backported.

All of the upcoming week will be devoted to writing
up Libgfapi doc stuff though, so I won't have time to
put into this then.  After next week though, I should
be able to get back onto this, and we can investigate
NetBSD in Rackspace too. :)

+ Justin

> --
> Emmanuel Dreyfus