Re: [Gluster-devel] Smoke test question

From: Luis Pabon
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] Smoke test question
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2014 23:54:16 -0400 (EDT)

Thank you for the quick reply.  I add the host xfs directory to the container
using the docker -v switch to the 'run' command.  It works really well.  I
probably need to clarify that the steps highlighted below are not run inside
the container, but instead I run them on the host system.  I tried both CentOS
6.5 and Fedora 19 and both systems failed to pass the posix compliance tests on
xfs and ext4.  I need to see how to make the tests pass consistently on the
local file systems. Once I do that, then I can investigate running the tests
inside the container.

Luis