[Gluster-devel] Snapshot CLI question

From: Paul Cuzner
Subject: [Gluster-devel] Snapshot CLI question
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2014 19:44:44 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

having seen some of the demo's/material around the snapshot cli, it raised a couple of questions;

Will --xml be supported?

The other question I have relates to brick names. On a demo video I saw the brick names change following a 'restore' operation (i.e. vol info shows different paths - pointing to the paths associated with the snapshot.)

Is this the case currently, and if so does this pose a problem for monitoring?

Cheers,

Paul C