gm2

re-implementation of pthread COROUTINES (ISO) and SYSTEM (PIM) complete

From: Gaius Mulley
Subject: re-implementation of pthread COROUTINES (ISO) and SYSTEM (PIM) complete
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2019 17:19:24 +0100

Hi,

I've just git pushed changes on the master branch to various system
libraries which re-implement the PROCESS/COROUTINE mechanism and
primitives using the gcc threading building blocks (libgcc/gthr.h).
(Which should mean that it is extremely portable).

I've seen a fairly aggressive application using the type SYSTEM.PROCESS
work fine and it also passes the coroutine regression tests.
The compiler is now building on a stretch arm64 system

regards,
Gaius