gm2

Re: Compiling main module | linking

From: Michael Riedl
Subject: Re: Compiling main module | linking
Date: Wed, 17 May 2023 20:51:44 +0200

Gaius,

was too inpatient - here the valgrind output.

Michael

Gaius,

made some test in between on my 64 bit Linux VM - outcome is the same as with the 32 bit version.

Just wanted to be sure the issue is not caused by my bit outdated coding machine ...

Attached the outcome of a debugger run on this machine - not sure if I made the right things, but I suppose we do not gain any knowledge by that.

Will send the valgrind output (this done on the small 32 bit machine) when it is ready - seems to run "endless" ...

In between I also streamlined the build process so that one "make" command should generate all needed. Also used a previous version of

the program with less options, no parallel parts, but identical "error message" when trying to link (which worked in the past e.g. with gm2 10.x.x).

Perhaps really the best I send you a tarball of all the modules so that you can have a look by your own ?

Michael