gm2

Re: 3rd book of Topspeed Modula2 version 1.x

From: Fischlin Andreas
Subject: Re: 3rd book of Topspeed Modula2 version 1.x
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2024 18:12:53 +0000

Hi Eric,

Thanks Eric. Very kind of you. As I am also still owner of these books etc. I do not need to scan it and will try to donate the books to the ETH Zurich library (or throwing them away).

Regards,
Andreas

ETH Zurich
Prof. em. Dr. Andreas Fischlin
Systems Ecology - Institute of Biogeochemistry and Pollutant Dynamics
CHN E 24
Universitaetstrasse 16
8092 Zurich
SWITZERLAND

+41 44 633-6090 phone
+41 79 595-4050 mobile

             Make it as simple as possible, but distrust it!