[Gnash] undefined symbol: NPNFuncs

From: Craig Shelley
Subject: [Gnash] undefined symbol: NPNFuncs
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 03:24:29 +0100

Hello,

I am having a few problems getting gnash working in firefox, I get the
following error in the terminal when I do an about:plugins

LoadPlugin: failed to initialize shared
library /usr/lib/mozilla/plugins/libgnashplugin.so
[/usr/lib/mozilla/plugins/libgnashplugin.so: undefined symbol: NPNFuncs]

I am using debian testing (etch) AMD64, firefox version 1.5.0.1
I compiled from the latest cvs. To compile, i symlinked the
packaging/debian directory into the source root and did
dpkg-buildpackage
The build appeared to go cleanly, the debian packages were then
installed with dpkg.
I then created a symlink to /usr/lib/mozilla/plugins/libgnashplugin.so
so that firefox could see the plugin.

Any help would be appreciated.
Many thanks,

--