Re: [Gnash] Plugin initialization function does not get called and doubl

From: annonygmouse
Subject: Re: [Gnash] Plugin initialization function does not get called and double shutdown?
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 01:39:07 +0200

Rob Savoye wrote:
annonygmouse wrote:

pretty new :) (I think there's a long wait for oficial Debian seamonkey
packages).

Maybe some strange x86_64 issue?

  Could be. I don't have access to any x86 machines, so I can't really
do much but guess. I have gotten reports that this does work, but I'm
not sure what the issue is. Does the standalone player work and just the
plugin doesn't ?

        - rob -

That's it.
The player works corretly.
The about:plugins shows the gnash plugin
Mozilla opening a file://...../..../file.swf shows nothing.
Mozilla opening a web page having a swf file shows the jigsaw.

I can't remember exactly when did this stop working, but I can
try to do some kind of regression downloading an older version from
the CVS and find the last working version... I think it was like
beginning of march or maybe a bit earlier. Would that help you?

I know very little C++ (just some rusty C). So I can't help you much on
this.

Kind regards
SebastiĆ