[Gnash] gnash on aurora linux

From: David Moore
Subject: [Gnash] gnash on aurora linux
Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 14:54:29 +0100

Hi guys,

 I'm trying my hardest to get a flash player for my home system but being as it is a solaris box runing a hacked redhat operating system there are no off the shelf flash players.  I have sucessfully built GPL flash but that was flakey as my dads scalp, I also managed to build GNASH however, nothing works in gnash everything i get is a blank page do you have any ideas?  My system is

Sun Ultra Sparc 11i
440mhz cpu
256 meg ram
aroralinux 2.0 (port of fedora core 3)