[Gnash] Problem compiling

From: pintoo chikhaliya
Subject: [Gnash] Problem compiling
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2006 22:38:43 +0200

I am trying to install gnash on Fedora 2.
I have installed mesa, glib, pango, atk, cairo, and gtkglext.

But I still get error :

ERROR: No GtkGLext development package installed! You need to have the GtkGLext development package installed to build the GTK gui. Try --with-gui=sdl or install libgtkglext1-dev  (using apt-get) or gtkglext-devel (using yum).

Could someone guide me about the problem, and way to solve it?

I am also attaching dump of ./config operation for gnash.

Thanks,
chikaliya