Re: [Gnash] Gnash speed and free software

From: alve
Subject: Re: [Gnash] Gnash speed and free software
Date: Sat, 01 Jul 2006 00:48:34 +0200

There are free drivers in xorg for the Intel GMA950 chip which is found
in the 945G mainboard chipsets and the ATI r300 chips which are in the
x300 cards and ATI Xpress 200 chipset for example. I don't know if they
actually work with gnash - especially as the r300 is still labeled
experimental in some places - but I'm going to have the same problem
soon and I'll try one of these.