Re: [Gnash] New soundhandler in CVS

From: David Woodfall
Subject: Re: [Gnash] New soundhandler in CVS
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2006 20:16:47 +0100

On (21:17 07/10/06), Rob Savoye <address@hidden> put forth the proposition:
> David Woodfall wrote:
>
> > Still no sound. I wondering if there is a dependancy missing somewhere. I
> > have sdl, sdl-mixer and sdl-dev installed. Anything else that might affect
> > sound?
>
>   Make sure you use the "-r 3" option when running gnash, as sound is
> still disabled by default even thought it's enabled.
>
>       - rob -

That works thanks. I tried playing a few of the test files. The sound1.swf
works ok but elvis.swf gives errors:

[mp3 @ 0xb7482168]incomplete frame

I just get this line filling up console, with no sound.

77.  HO HUM -- The Redundant

------- (7)     This hexagram refers to a situation of extreme
--- --- (8)     boredom.  Your programs always bomb off.  Your wife
------- (7)     smells bad.  Your children have hives.  You are working
---O--- (6)     on an accounting system, when you want to develop the
---X--- (9)     GREAT AMERICAN COMPILER.  You give up hot dates to
--- --- (8)     nurse sick computers.  What you need now is sex.

Nine in the second place means:
        The yellow bird approaches the malt shop.  Misfortune.

Six in the third place means:
        In former times men built altars to honor the Internal Revenue
        Service.  Great Dragons!  Are you in trouble!