Re: [Gnash] Gnash Question

From: Udo Giacomozzi
Subject: Re: [Gnash] Gnash Question
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 18:52:19 +0200

Hello Michael,

Monday, October 9, 2006, 8:06:12 AM, you wrote:
MG> and i was curious what
MG> sorts of System Requirments are needed for Gnash to Run? I'd be interested
MG> in trying to get some help to get it all ported over to PSP to bring FLASH
MG> content to even more of the masses.

Have a look at
http://www.gnu.org/software/gnash/manual/gnash.html#codedepend

Note that the docs do not yet talk about the new AGG rendering
backend. All it needs to run is a framebuffer device (/dev/fb0) and I
guess that's available on the PSP.

The backend is currently heavily experimental and is not yet fully
implemented but can be tested (available from CVS).

Udo