Re: [Gnash] Gnash Feedback

From: Partha Bagchi
Subject: Re: [Gnash] Gnash Feedback
Date: Sat, 04 Nov 2006 12:38:30 -0500

You are welcome.

I am using gnash primarily as a firefox plugin.

Neither Nike or Nokia actually work with gnash on my machine. I have not tried the others.

Hope that helps.

Thanks,
Partha

ying lcs wrote:
Thanks. Can you pleaes tell me how you run Gnash ?

Did you try to run it as an Firefox extension? or you run it standalone?

And can you please tell me if you have tried other major sites?
e.g. espn.go.com? http://www.nike.com/nikeair/? www.nokia.com?
Youtube.com?

Can you please tell me if you have tried other major sites with flash