Re: [Gnash] Gnash Logo

From: Dave Crossland
Subject: Re: [Gnash] Gnash Logo
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 10:53:07 +0100

Hi strk!

On 19/02/07, strk <address@hidden> wrote:
On Sat, Jan 13, 2007 at 03:10:35AM +0000, Dave Crossland wrote:

> http://www.flickr.com/photos/davelab6 and I can mail the SVG to anyone
> interested :-)

Dave, I just committed support for the Drawing API, so was wondering if you
would be interested in providing a Flash version of the logos using
that. Would be nice as a testcase for it :)

I dont have any copies of Flash (other than the player thats in the
Windows firefox on my sisters computer...) so if you can point me at
URLs to read to see how to do this, then I'll gladly do it. Otherwise
I can send you the SVG which should import/copy&paste easily?

I'm travelling at the moment but can do this when I get home and turn
my desktop computer back on next week :-)

(Weirdly, the reply-to: was set to my email address, not sure whats
going on there?)

--
Regards,
Dave