Re: [Gnash] installation error

From: jonas Jabs
Subject: Re: [Gnash] installation error
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2007 11:25:21 -0400

On Sun, 2007-04-15 at 02:22 +0200, Markus Gothe wrote:
> Do as Tomas say, (he is in charge of thinking (or rather I'm not ;))
> whilst I'm being drunk and lost in OS X, yeah I'll work on a Cacoa-port
> as well as the other things I've listed, albeit I'm currently busy with
> specifying a non-pppd api for gprs-AT and the the OGL-task.) and please
> report if you succed or fail.

Thanks Tomas and Markus,
at http://www.gnashdev.org/dev_snapshots/ I took the last but one:
gnash-cvs-20070413.tar.gz 13-Apr-2007 13:12  2.3M (the current version
of snapshot was almost empty after unpackaging with only three files:
"compile", "config.guess" and "COPYING", so I took the version before
current, like I said). When I executed the configure, it ended with an
error:

"config.status: error: cannot find input file:
extensions/gtk2/Makefile.in"

Seems like directory "extensions/gtk2" is missing the file
"Makefile.in". How did you install? Any further ideas?
THX
Jonas