Re: [Gnash] Trying to compile gnash on ubuntu

From: Martin Guy
Subject: Re: [Gnash] Trying to compile gnash on ubuntu
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2007 06:51:02 +0100

2007/6/2, Meryl Silverburgh <address@hidden>:
I am trying to compile gnash on ubuntu.

I get this warning:

    WARNING: You need to have the Ming development and utilities packages
                 installed to run most of the tests in Gnash testsuite.
                 Install it from http://ming.sourceforge.net
                 or .deb users: apt-get install libming-dev

But i have install libming-dev, can you please tell me what can I do
to fix the problem?

Hi Meryl. I'm seeing the same behaviour on Debian etch and have opened
a bug tracker for it https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/index.php?20058

However, like Markus says, you should still be able to build gnash -
that only affects some of the test suite

Thanks for reporting this; it wasn't doing it three days ago!