Re: [Gnash] Specifying audio output device

From: Tomas Groth
Subject: Re: [Gnash] Specifying audio output device
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 19:59:01 +0200 (CEST)

--- David Förster <address@hidden> skrev:

> Hi,
>
> is there a way to specify the output device to use for audio output in the
> mozilla plugin? I'm using linux and would like it to use the second soundcard
>
> (hw:1).

If you chose ffmpeg (or mad) as media handler, gnash uses SDL (not SDL_mixer)
for audio output, and I think you can use environmental variables to define
what device to output to, so you should look at some SDL documentation for
advice. You might be able to do something similar with Gstreamer, but i'm not
sure.

cheers,

Tomas

Alt i én. Få Yahoo! Mail med adressekartotek, kalender og
notesblok. http://dk.mail.yahoo.com