[Gnash] Trying flvplayer from nytimes.com with gnash 0.8.3

From: ying lcs
Subject: [Gnash] Trying flvplayer from nytimes.com with gnash 0.8.3
Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2008 16:39:00 -0500

Hi,

I am trying to use the  flvplayer from nytimes.com with gnash 0.8.3

This is my test link:

I do a 'save as' on the page for the swf file and then enter this in gnash:

./gnash ~/Desktop/flvPlayer.swf -P
FlashVars=baseURL=http://video.on.nytimes.com/&stype=nytd&nsid=c-17d2f233:11af50b181e:-7f2e&autoplay=true&sigid=1215291941723&wmode=transparent

But i see nothing in the gnash window and these on the shell:

$ RcInitFile: couldn't open file: /usr/local/etc/gnashrc
RcInitFile: couldn't open file: /home/yinglcs/.gnashrc

** (<unknown>:25356): WARNING **: Couldn't find pixmap file: GnashG.png
Entity: line 1: parser error : Start tag expected, '<' not found
undefined
^
Main loop ended, cleaning up
Any segfault past this message is likely due to improper threads cleanup.