Re: [Gnash] New volunteer

From: strk
Subject: Re: [Gnash] New volunteer
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 08:55:14 +0200

On Thu, Oct 01, 2009 at 09:14:05PM -0300, iMDT - Tiago Jacobs wrote:
> Hello, My name is Tiago Jacobs, i am a member of red5 project, and I
> want to become a volunteer working on gnash project.

Welcome !

> Please, let me know about these things (that i think is important for
> more volunteers and more market acceptance):
>
>    * Gnash can run together with Flash Player?

IIRC there's a plugin switcher extension of firefox.
Otherwhise you can use MOZ_PLUGIN_PATH (or similar) to
switch at browser startup time (check wiki.gnashdev.org
for more info, seek for NPAPI plugin tips).

>    * How much difficult will be implementing Gnash as an Internet
>      Explorer plugin?

I'll need more work on full reentrancy. There's a wiki page about
that too. I suggest you subscribe and continue the discussion
on address@hidden as this list is for announcements only.
Also consider joining #gnash IRC channel on freenode network.

--strk;

 Free GIS & Flash consultant/developer      ()  ASCII Ribbon Campaign
 http://foo.keybit.net/~strk/services.html  /\  Keep it simple!