Re: [Gnash] Remove the Play Button

From: Jos Collin
Subject: Re: [Gnash] Remove the Play Button
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 11:31:36 +0530

Sandro,

Thanks for the reply.

Can you tell me which extension you are talking about ? I don't have any extension that is enabled. Please see the screenshot. But still the play button is coming in the flash content. Do you want me to clear the extensions folder and check it?

Thanks,
Jos Collin

On Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 11:21 AM, Sandro Santilli <address@hidden> wrote:
On Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 10:04:33AM +0530, Jos Collin wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have installed gnash and it works fine with the iceweasel browser. But
> when I access a page with flash content, it shows a Play Button. I know
> that the page loads faster with the presence of the Play Button. But is it
> possible for me to remove that play button and start playing the video with
> out an extra button click?

The "Play Button" you refer to is not implemented by Gnash but by an
extension. Configure your extension or drop it.

--strk;