gnats-prs

Re: gnats/75: cpp will not expand varargs macros when they are args to

From: Tim Conrow
Subject: Re: gnats/75: cpp will not expand varargs macros when they are args to the same macro
Date: 27 Sep 2000 00:54:01 -0000

The following reply was made to PR gnats/75; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Tim Conrow <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Subject: Re: gnats/75: cpp will not expand varargs macros when they are args to
 the same macro
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 17:51:07 -0700

 address@hidden wrote:

 > Thank you very much for your problem report.
 > It has the internal identification `gnats/75'.
 > The individual assigned to look at your
 > report is: unassigned.
 >
 > >Category:       gnats
 > >Responsible:    unassigned
 > >Synopsis:       cpp will not expand varargs macros when they are args to
 > >                the same macro
 > >Arrival-Date:   Mon May 22 18:44:00 PDT 2000

 Despite this confirmation message, I cannot find this bug report in the GNAT
 database. Report #75 is actually someone else's report, and a scan of all
 reports reveals none from me.

 What gives? Was my report silently washed away? If so, I would like to know
why.

 Thanks.

 -- Tim

 --