gnats-prs

gnats/756: Re: gnats/756: The 'time' command doesn't accept any command-

From: bug-gnats
Subject: gnats/756: Re: gnats/756: The 'time' command doesn't accept any command-line options
Date: Sat, 26 May 2007 09:25:01 -0500 (CDT)

The following reply was made to PR gnats/756; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Chad Walstrom <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Subject: Re: gnats/756: The 'time' command doesn't accept any command-line
options
Date: Sat, 26 May 2007 09:16:46 -0500

 You've got two choices, really.  `time' is a shell built-in.  In the
 case of BASH, I would suggesting sending an email to address@hidden
 The BASH FAQ linked from http://www.gnu.org/software/bash/, and it
 contains this excerpt:

 H1) How do I report bugs in bash, and where should I look for fixes
     and advice?

     Use the `bashbug' script to report bugs. It is built and installed
     at the same time as bash.  It provides a standard template for
     reporting a problem and automatically includes information about
     your configuration and build environment.

     `bashbug' sends its reports to address@hidden, which is a large
     mailing list gatewayed to the usenet newsgroup gnu.bash.bug.

     Bug fixes, answers to questions, and announcements of new releases
     are all posted to gnu.bash.bug.  Discussions concerning bash
     features and problems also take place there.

     To reach the bash maintainers directly, send mail to
     address@hidden

 Good luck!

 --
 Chad Walstrom <address@hidden>           http://www.wookimus.net/