gneuralnetwork

Re: [Gneuralnetwork] Welcome to Gneural Network

From: Nala Ginrut
Subject: Re: [Gneuralnetwork] Welcome to Gneural Network
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2016 16:49:52 +0800

On Wed, 2016-03-16 at 09:25 +0100, Jean Michel Sellier wrote:
> Yes, because for tasks like this one (i.e. defining a neural network
> and its tasks) one doesn't need too many commands so it's pretty easy
> and effective.

It's not so hard to implement a language on Guile if you have well
defined BNF. If you could share your scripting language design, I may
try to implement it on Guile. Of course, I could take care of the API
compatibility with yours.
I think Guile is worth to use, because users may want to use
Gneural-network in various languages. Actually, I want to use
Gneural-network in GNU Artanis for IoT(internet of things) information
analysis.

It's not a hurry work, please go ahead as your plan. I may try to work
for it in the future. And I'll make sure all the work are compatible
with yours.

Best regards.

--
GNU Powered it
GPL Protected it

HFG - NalaGinrut

Fingerprint 77F8 7D5B B425 E505 535E  C365 9182 7E28 EE78 E925