gneuralnetwork

Re: [Gneuralnetwork] library vs script [Was: New member]

From: Jean Michel Sellier
Subject: Re: [Gneuralnetwork] library vs script [Was: New member]
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2016 19:01:58 +0100

This is a great idea which could be developed right after release 1.0.0. Many thanks for sharing it! I am taking a note about that right away ;)

JM

* Jean Michel Sellier <address@hidden> [2016-03-18 08:24]:

> I personally see Gneural Network as a standalone package which can be
> utilized by people who can't program but can understand simple
> scripts. But more advanced user could comment the parser out in the
> code and call the various methods implemented in their own way along
> with their won routines.

Wouldn't it be better to have a library that be be used right away
without modifications, and, independently, a script language, and/or an
application, and or an interactive shell like http://ipython.org ?

Ivan F. V. B.