gneuralnetwork

Re: [Gneuralnetwork] Help wanted: a repository for Gneural Network

From: Jean Michel Sellier
Subject: Re: [Gneuralnetwork] Help wanted: a repository for Gneural Network
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2016 22:37:19 +0100

No worries Kyril! Thanks for your suggestions and questions though! ;)

JM

Jean,

I would've love to help with it, but it looks like I'm a bit late with the
response as the git repo hosting gneuralnetwork's source code is already up
and running :)

I find it awesome that you've decided to push it right through.

Best,
Kiril