gneuralnetwork

Re: [Gneuralnetwork] Gneural Network 0.8.0 has been released!

From: Giuseppe Scrivano
Subject: Re: [Gneuralnetwork] Gneural Network 0.8.0 has been released!
Date: Sun, 03 Apr 2016 14:34:40 +0200

Hi Jean Michel,

Jean Michel Sellier <address@hidden> writes:

> Hello Everyone,
>
> I have the pleasure to let you know that a new version of Gneural
> Network has been released! You can find it here:
>
> http://www.gnu.org/software/gneuralnetwork/

congratulations on the new release.

Is there anything I can do to help get the releases on FTP instead of
CVS as GNU projects should do?  There are numerous advantages to use the
FTP server, first of all, the files are GPG signed.

There is a guide here on how to do it:

  http://www.gnu.org/prep/maintain/maintain.html#Automated-FTP-Uploads

Cheers,
Giuseppe