gneuralnetwork

[Gneuralnetwork] This project has not yet submitted a short description.

From: Ray Dillinger
Subject: [Gneuralnetwork] This project has not yet submitted a short description. You can submit it now.
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2016 18:22:05 -0700

Hi.  I've been trying to figure out how to submit this 'short
description' and, despite the cheerful message at

https://savannah.gnu.org/projects/gneuralnetwork

which says I can submit it now, I can't find any way to do it.

I configured CVS, downloaded our CVS web repository, made a test change
(corrected a spelling mistake) and checked it back in to make sure it
was working... but I cannot find any reference to which file is the
'short summary' that's supposed to exist, nor get access to edit the
page on which the message appears.

When I click on the link under the aforementioned cheerful message, I
just get a page that says 'Permission Denied.'

Anybody know what's going on here?  should I ask address@hidden

A project that looks half-configured or barely started won't attract
very many developers, nor inspire confidence in any downloads.

                                        Bear