gnobb-dev-savannah

[Gnobb-dev-savannah] slid

From: Florence Bergeron
Subject: [Gnobb-dev-savannah] slid
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 02:35:24 +0200

It means the integration is done on the applications level.
Whereas with feeds everything is about attention: I like this topic and I want to read more on it, that author is funny and I'd like to check out her other blogs, etc. Save and quit and you're done. Let's just say we'll be visiting a sea-side town later today. Electronic book is for reading and maybe occasional writing. Let's just say we'll be visiting a sea-side town later today. Whereas with feeds everything is about attention: I like this topic and I want to read more on it, that author is funny and I'd like to check out her other blogs, etc. What does it mean, you ask?
How many of you even used your own custom styles?
It feels great in your lap.
They rid us of that invaluable ordeal of the raw unprocessed life.
Nonetheless, feel free to voice your concerns.
Make your stuff better and you won't have to compete with "free".
That puts me in an awkward position.
Played with it for about ten minutes.
I promise it's the last one.
disk-image-udif", "public.
That's how you learn that people still use those "obsolete" URL's in their feed-readers. I don't, and I have very little desire to even try.
And that's all been done already and it's working.
Do you use fields or forms?