gnoppix-devel

[Gnoppix-devel] issues ...

From: Sven Herzberg
Subject: [Gnoppix-devel] issues ...
Date: 08 Sep 2003 20:05:12 +0200

Hi team,

  here are some issues I found with the current gnoppix release:

 * fix the $PATH (include /usr/games for standard users as debian
   does)
 * do we really need balsa? isn't evolution enough?
 * compile abiword-gnome with libgucharmap (compile option)
 * enable language selection (i would prefer to have this at the
   boot prompt)

Regards,
  Sven

PS: If we could get these features and most of the packages from my
other mail in, we've got a quite nice desktop in our next release.
--
Sven Herzberg <address@hidden> · Jabber: address@hidden
Webmaster von GNOME Deutschland    · http://www.gnome-de.org/