gnoppix-devel

Re: [Gnoppix-devel] Impressions and suggestions about gnoppix

From: Mauro Colorio
Subject: Re: [Gnoppix-devel] Impressions and suggestions about gnoppix
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 17:15:56 +0200

>   On the TODO-list (read my mail "[gnoppix-devel] Re: Gnoppix" from
> wednesday)

that'ok

>   We're working on that (see my mail "[Gnoppix-devel] GNOPPIX and
> Morphix colaboration")

nice too:)

>   Should be fixed in the next version.

yeah!:)

>   We'll see. We need debian packages for woody, and I don't know if
> there are any.

gnome-cups-manager is in the backport at
http://ftp.acc.umu.se/mirror/mirrors.evilgeniuses.org.uk/debian/backports/woody/gnome2.2/

> > * I saw in sources.list there is a line about openoffice but isn't
> > installed why?
>
>   Maybe we forgot it. I don't know. Though I would vote against
> delivering two office suits.

well this is true but gnoppix have again space on its image
and while for some docs/or spreadsheet are enough
abiword and gnumeric, for something is necessary openoffice
I don't think is a bad idea to have both at this time.

of course I'm available for every kind of task:)

let me know
bye
Mauro