gnoppix-devel

Re: [Gnoppix-devel] gnoppix-0.6.0-beta2

From: Joaquim Rovira
Subject: Re: [Gnoppix-devel] gnoppix-0.6.0-beta2
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 11:42:59 +0200

Would it be possible to include Gaim 0.71 (or 0.70, I don't know the newest version) in the next stable release? I would also be interested in having some devel libs in the cd image... I'm now working in customizing a knoppix live cd, and I would be glad to try to help in gnoppix development.

Is the gnoppix customization procedure the same as knoppix? I haven't had time to try it yet, and I could not find the docs in the gnoppix web page, that's why I switched to knoppix.

Best Regards,
Quim Rovira.