gnoppix-devel

[Gnoppix-devel] regardng screens

From: ADeeL MuniR
Subject: [Gnoppix-devel] regardng screens
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 06:16:40 +0000

I want to know that in the Linux Bootable CD distribution project, the screens were made from scratch or the existing English environment was modified into required language by just translating strings on the same interface? Can anyone guide me for this? If they were made from scratch then how is this done or if they were just translated then also plz tell me the method. The language that I am interested in doesn’t support Gnome translation.

Looking for an encouraging response

Regards

Adeel