gnoppix-devel

Re: [Gnoppix-devel] CVS entries

From: cyberdune
Subject: Re: [Gnoppix-devel] CVS entries
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2003 19:59:23 +0100

On Fri, 7 Nov 2003 10:24:32 +0100, Jean-Baptiste Quenot <address@hidden> wrote:

Dear Markus,

Could you help me find relevant stuff in the gnoppix module of the CVS
repository.  Let's review the files:

Sorry, I am planning to set up the CVS Repository completely new.
I will suggest a structure the next days, and you all help me working that out.

./cdrom/TRANS.TBL
./cdrom/autorun.inf
./cdrom/swirl.ico
./cdrom/isolinux/TRANS.TBL

What is the role of these file?

./cdrom/isolinux/f1
./cdrom/isolinux/f2
./cdrom/isolinux/f3
./cdrom/isolinux/initrd.gz
./cdrom/isolinux/isolinux.bin
./cdrom/isolinux/isolinux.cfg
./cdrom/isolinux/ldlinux.sys
./cdrom/isolinux/linux
./cdrom/isolinux/logo.16
./cdrom/isolinux/memtest
./cdrom/isolinux/message

How were these files created?  What is their role?

I am not able to write a complete doku at this times. Therefore I'll ask the community the help us providing scripts and dokus. It is important to get those in many different languages.

Anybody who wants to write doku can write me an email and I'll give him write access to CVS/docs (or any other directory, after we worked the new structure out).

What is left to put in CVS?

I am planning to but ALL stuff to CVS except Binary Packages
Is the whole CD and all scripts not enough?

--
Im Gedenken an die Opfer des 11. September -
des Tages, an dem 1973 mit Hilfe der USA Chiles Präsident Allende gestürzt und General Pinochet an die Macht geputscht wurde,