gnoppix-devel

Re: [Gnoppix-devel] Re: Gnoppix Documentation entries

From: Ramanan Selvaratnam
Subject: Re: [Gnoppix-devel] Re: Gnoppix Documentation entries
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 15:20:34 +0000

Hi all,

Don't know whether Savannah's long downtime was  a  reason for long
silence ...

I have been busy looking into i18n/l10n issues.

Has anyone got anything to add on to my suggestions for how to go ahead
with docs.Thanks to two offlist comments which basically agreed that
everything was OK.

Also I want to look into the i18n/l10n aspects within the docs.
I have made contact via the Debian project leader on who to contact on
the Debian side of things.
Also I am getting more familiar with Pango's and related application's
intricacies.
But there has been no reply from the maintainer(s) of gnoppix-india list
which remains broken.
It will be good to revive this list as the issues related to abstracting
i18n/l10n issues can be best discussed here.

Regards,

Ramanan