gnoppix-devel

[Gnoppix-devel] How to build Gnoppix from Scratch?

From: Rahmat M. Samik-Ibrahim
Subject: [Gnoppix-devel] How to build Gnoppix from Scratch?
Date: 08 Jan 2004 17:16:40 +0700

Hello:

I am wondering if I should send this message to gnoppix-devel or
gnoppix-user? I am looking information on the implementation of
gnoppix in regard these following issues. Please let me know
the URLs, if any...

- Is it possible to build "Gnoppix from Scratch"? Is that equal
  to stripping down (re-mastering) all un-"required" packages?

- How to replace the kernel (and how is this related to the
  PCMCIA and NVidia module/package)?

Thank you for any clue...

regards,

--