gnu-arch-users

[Gnu-arch-users] new GNU Arch 1 source archive location

From: Andy Tai
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] new GNU Arch 1 source archive location
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2005 14:21:04 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, I have set up new Arch archives for future works
in the GNU Arch 1.x sources.

address@hidden
http://www.atai.org/archarchives/address@hidden/

the release branch is

tla--atai-dists--1.3.4

(thus to extra a complete copy of all sources needed
to build, with an existing tla, do

tla get address@hidden/tla--atai-dists--1.3.4 \
tla
cd tla
tla build-config config

)

The current archive references two components in
address@hidden, which can be found at

http://www.seyza.com/address@hidden
or
http://www.sourcecontrol.net/address@hidden

The current sources reflect the latest tla 1.3.x from
Tom Lord, and it passes all the build-in tests.

Hopefully soon the archive can be mirrored at
savannah.gnu.org, which has promised GNU Arch support
although I am not sure of its current state.

Now with the archive open, please notify me of patches
or locations of enhancements so they can be considered
for merging into future releases! Contributions
solicited! Thanks!

--- Rene Schallner <address@hidden> wrote:

> Andy,
>
> What do you think about creating an archive
> containing your official
> Arch sources (the 1.3.x code you were mentioning) so
> that we can tag
> off them, work on them, and then point you at our
> branches when we
> think we've got something mergeworthy...?
>
>      -Rene

Andy Tai, address@hidden
Free Software: the software by the people, of the people and for the people!
Develop! Share! Enhance! Enjoy!