gnu-misc-discuss

Re: [arch-announce] Re: very old thread and the regexps.com problems

From: Tom Lord
Subject: Re: [arch-announce] Re: very old thread and the regexps.com problems
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2002 20:07:13 -0700 (PDT)

It's interesting to reflect on:

        1) The title CTO
        2) Michael's use of the word "proven"
        3) My use of the word "evaluate"

Energy permitting, I'll see if I can find more like this.

-t

Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2001 10:14:19 -0500
From: Michael Tiemann <tiemann@redhat.com>
To: Tom Lord <lord@regexps.com>
Subject: Re: ack or nack please

Me personally, no.  As always, your proposals will receive attention when they
have enthusiastic community support.  Red Hat is not in the business of
disseminating other people's unproven technologies to the marketplace.  We are
in the business of helping to make consistent lots of different technologies
that all have a role to play among existing user communities.