gnu-misc-discuss

Re: FSF : lackeys of their corporate masters

From: Per Abrahamsen
Subject: Re: FSF : lackeys of their corporate masters
Date: Thu, 06 May 2004 12:19:31 +0200

darkred@myway.com (Snuffelluffogus) writes:

> by the same token I do not believe people should be allowed to join
> cults

You really hate the your nations constitution, don't you?  Not alone
does it allows people to decide who they work for, it allows religious
freedom as well!  Too bad for you that the your founding fathers were
fleeing systems based on discrimination and religious prosecution, and
thus were determined to avoid those in the new world.

Maybe the best thing to do would be to emigrate to, say, North Korea.
They hit pretty hard on cults there, and workers have none of the
rights you despise so.  I could have said China, but it seems set on a
course that will move it away from the system you love, and towards
individual rights.  Which, ironically, is linked to the whole
outsourcing question.