gnu-misc-discuss

Re: i bought a walmart cheapie

From: JEDIDIAH
Subject: Re: i bought a walmart cheapie
Date: Sun, 04 Jul 2004 22:37:37 -0500

["Followup-To:" header set to comp.os.linux.advocacy.]
On 2004-07-04, JEDIDIAH, the employee who beats flax to remove the woody bits
<UXqTD0eySyH4@alt.binaries.pictures.erotica.pornstar.marilyn.chambers> wrote:
> JEDIDIAH wrote:
>
>> As someone who has taken receipt of two new XP systems recently, I can
>> attest to the fact that this is a BIG FAT LIE.
>
> Oh look, a twisted Epimenides paradox. You could have written the exact same
> thing in only four words...
>
> "This statement is false."
>
><aside>
> You watch... WHOOSH!
> He's a linuxfuck so he's got no chance of figuring it out.

Since when did literary economy EVER matter in an argument?

My response is more than just an overly verbose "is not". It also
points out justification for the remark. Providing evidence is
something that is obviously alien to you.

Without a rebuttal (even a bad one), my evidence stands as
suitable counterexample to the original claim.

--
It is not true that Microsoft doesn't innovate.

        They brought us the email virus.

        In my Atari days, such a notion would have             |||
        been considered a complete absurdity.                 / | \