gnu-misc-discuss

Re: GNU FUD

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: GNU FUD
Date: Sat, 26 May 2007 14:23:40 +0200

rjack <rjack@com> writes:

> Rui Miguel Silva Seabra wrote:
>> Your credibility was ruined long ago, and is only gone even deeper by
>> faking your email in order to get spam-bots onto my mail server.
>>
>> STOP FAKING YOUR FROM ADDRESS
>>
>> You DO NOT come from com.1407.org
>>
>> Rui
>>

> The address "rjack@com" is faked to prevent GNU disciples and
> SPAMMERS from overwhelming my true email address. There are so many
> crackpot zealots practicing the GNU relgion that I even receive
> crank phone calls from Europe in the middle of the night. Many
> serious observers of Intellectual Property law like Alexander
> Terekov know my true email address.

Does that mean that our local trolls coordinate their ramblings in
private communication?  Anyway, you should try spelling your hero
correctly.

By the way: I agree with your assessment of Alexander being an avid
observer of what you call "Intellectual Property law" (there is
actually no such thing, as there are disparate laws about the items
grouped under this term).  The problem is that he is completely unable
to draw any reasonable conclusions from his observations: his
predictions are consistently utterly wrong, and he blames this on
"drunk judges" and similar excuses.

Nevertheless, quite a few of the quotations he digs up _are_
interesting.