gnu-misc-discuss

Re: NYC LOCAL: Thursday 30 August 2007 Dinner with Andy Oram

From: BearItAll
Subject: Re: NYC LOCAL: Thursday 30 August 2007 Dinner with Andy Oram
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 08:38:28 +0100

secretary@lxny.org wrote:

> Andy Oram and a ragtag crew of incorrigibles^W^W^W^Wremarkable
> group of distinguished hackers, authors, organizers, and cranks
> will sit down at 7:00 pm on Thursday 30 August 2007 in the
> Mercantile Grill at 126 Pearl Street, on the Island of the
> Manahattoes.
>
> http://www.mercantilegrill.com

Would I be right in thinking that you are inviting all of us to lunch,
provided that we each pay for our own meal?

Thankyou very much, I'm afraid I am visiting an aunt on that day so will not
be able to attend.

I just hope that restaurant is large enough for everyone else. The menu
looks alright, I like that cajun stuff.